Friday, November 30, 2007

paper progress

at this point i feel as though my paper is coming along nicely. i am at the halfway point for page six and found more resources to include to help solidify my main points. i am happy with the progress of my paper and think that it is easier than i had originally imagined it being.
i did not get much farther than i was on wednesday beacuse i went back and re-organized a few parts so that it flows together better.
one of my problems has always been citing sources internally and i am finding myself mixd up again on how to cite different things such as websites with no author, websites with multiple or one author, scholoarly articles done by a "taskforce," and so on. i will have to dig out my MLA handbook over the weekend and learn the correct way to do it.

No comments: